- Would you like to feel 100% confident in all your business face-to-face interactions?
- Do you need to make an immediate, positive impression on people you meet in business?
- Would you like to refresh your business image?
- Do you want to feel prepared for any situation your business throws at you?
Communicating with Confidence is a workshop for women in business who want to give the best impression to everyone they meet, personally and professionally.
This workshop is run with Caroline Tweddle, an image consultant with many years experience helping businesswomen dress to be their best.
We both believe that creating the best business impact is not just about what we look like and say, but is inherently linked to how we feel about ourselves underneath the surface. It should also be a reflection of who we are and not a prescribed formula.
In this highly interactive workshop we explore the link between what people see on the outside – our body language, dress and vocal tone and what goes on inside – how we feel. We help you find your own unique style that fits your business too.
In a small group of like-minded business women, you will:
- understand the concepts and techniques behind creating the impact you want to make.
- recognise your communication and relationship style and what it says about you and your business.
- discover your clothing personality and how your appearance can be flexed for the situations you find yourself in during the working day.
- learn how to adapt your style to move your business forward in a way that is true to yourself, your values and your personality.
The next Communicating with Confidence workshop will be held on 15th June (9.15am – 1.00pm) at The Wolsey Room, The Duke’s Head, 8 Lower Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15 1JN.
For more information and to book a place please contact Caroline by email email@example.com or call 07889 965286.